суббота, 29 декабря 2012 г.

Gift envelope



Goooood morning everybody!
I hope you enjoy this sunny morning! And i hope that you are ready for New Year!
My card for today is for my husband's grandmother. It is a a Chrtistmas Tree Tag:


But for the other hand if you will look inside it is:


Envelope for gift card :)
I hope that she will like it.
And cute Christmas Morning Tilda close up:


New Year is soon. So i hope all your wishes will come true and Santa will leave you great presents under Christmas Tree ;)
See you next Year!!!

Paper: from my stash
Coloring: ProMarkers
Stamps:Christmas Morning Tilda
Ribbons, pearls, punches

I want to participate with this card:
Magnolia Licious - Holiday Blog Hop
Unique Craft CHallenge - Christmas Challenge
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

2 комментария:

  1. Great gift envie and pretty coloring! Thank you for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Darling tag! Your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us this month at Unique Crafters Challenge!

    ОтветитьУдалить